The DJ CABLE is the essential monitoring cable for every DJ on the go, whether on iPad, iPhone or on a laptop computer (Mac/ PC).
This is the ideal tool in addition to your iPad application or to a USB controller without integrated soundcard!
Thanks to the DJ CABLE by MixVibes, you’ll be able to enjoy DJing in professional conditions : prepare your next track using your headphones while the audience is enjoying the currently playing song.
This cable provides a second output by splitting the stereo signal. Within MixVibes DJ Software or applications, you can customize your preferences and choose the ‘split mono/split output’ option, in which the Master and Cue/Monitor signals are split into 2 mono signals: The mono Master is routed to output 1 and the mono Cue/Monitor is routed to output 2 on your audio interface.
You’ll be able to hear the Master signal on both loudspeakers and the Monitoring signal on both ears of the headphones.
For DJs who want to use an external mixer, a stereo mini-jack to 2x RCA adapter is provided.
The DJ CABLE is compatible with every MixVibes product:
- Use it in combination with our CrossDJ for iPad application by activating the 'Split output' setting
- Use it in combination with the U-MIX DJ SET - DJ headphones (DJ cable supplied with the new version of this product)
- Use it in combination with the U-MIX CONTROL 2 - USB Dj controller without integrated soundcard
- Or just use it with our DJ software - CrossDJ with your computer's mouse and keyboard, in order to monitor your tracks
To use it you'll only need to follow these easy steps:
- Connect the DJ Cable to the mini-jack output plug of your computer
- Connect your loudspeakers to the speakers output of the DJ cable, shown by the loudspeakers sign
- Connect your headphones to the headphones output of the DJ cable, shown by the headphones sign
- Launch the MixVibes DJ software / iOs Application
- In CrossDJ for iPad, go to the ‘settings’ pane, and activate ‘Split output’
- In CrossDJ/ Cross / CrossDJ LE, go to ‘File > Preferences > Audio > Split Mono
That easily, you'll be able to monitor your mix on the go with just a simple cable.
No need to carry around heavy gears or cables, it's the perfect solution for mobile DJs who like their DJ equipment to be compact and easily transportable.
To sum up, this cable is the ideal tool for all DJs looking for very compact yet qualitative DJ equipment: all you'll need to mix is your iPad or laptop and this cable.