CrossDJ Remote for iPad is an application designed to remotely control the features of MixVibes CrossDJ Free / CrossDJ software, using a WiFi connection.
★★ This remote application requires CrossDJ Free software, available for PC computers here and for Mac computers on the MacApp Store. ★★
★ Also compatible with the full version 'CrossDJ' ★
With CrossDJ Remote iPad, you are getting a stylish and easy solution to remotely control CrossDJ Free with an iPad.
When you connect your iPad and computer with CrossDJ Remote in a club, you can leave the DJ-booth and go dance with the crowd while keeping full control of the mix. At home, you can chill on your couch and mix with audio effects, play with the equalizers, switch to another track, create loops, or locators etc.
CrossDJ Remote iPad does not require an internet connection: it works by simply creating a network between your computer and your iPad.
CrossDJ Remote for iPad comprises many advanced features allowing you to release your creativity and make each mix different:
- Media browsing in sync with CrossDJ Free/ CrossDJ / Cross software
- Track info display (track name, duration, BPM, pitch...)
- Multiple display modes: 3 portrait + 1 landscape view
- Locators and Cue point
- Ultra-precise BPM analysis
- Automatic BPM synchronisation
- Automatic loops (in portrait view)
- Audio effects
A REAL DJ CONTROLLER
CrossDJ Remote for iPad replicates most controls from our ‘U-MIX CONTROL PRO’ DJ controller:
- Track browsing, synchronized with CrossDJ Free
- Preview playing of track before loading in player
- Mixer with 3-band equalizer, Cross-fader, volume and pitch sliders
- 2 banks of 3 locators
- Jog wheel for pitch bend and scratch
- Seamless responsiveness for precise mixing and scratching
- Monitoring button for headphones pre-listening
- Shift button for access to secondary functions
WHAT'S NEW IN CrossDJ Remote for iPad 1.3
This update includes a few of the top-requested improvements from CrossDJ users, such as an improved connexion, landscape mode, more loop lengths. But more important the remote has now a stable pre-listen feature : listen to the tracks in your library before mixing them in your dj set from your iPad or iPhone directly !