MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7
Core 2 Duo / 1.8 GHz or higher
1 GB RAM
1x available USB port
Mac OS X 10.4,
Intel Core 2 Duo / 1.8 GHz or higher
1 GB RAM,
1x available USB port
Please note: These are the minimum requirements to run U-MIX CONTROL.PRO
For best performance and for use in professional situations we recommend you buy a higher spec computer.
We also recommend Intel Processors, and recommend Windows 7 and Windows XP over Windows Vista.
- Dimensions: 375 x 43 x 193 mm
- Weight: 1.83 kg
Built-in audio interface to use your controller in all possible modes
- Standalone mode: simply use your computer and your controller. Plug your speakers and headphones to the controller.
- MP3 player: plug your MP3 player to the controllers’ line inputs, activate the ‘LINE-in’ source and play your music with EQs, FX and cross fading transitions.
- Regular vinyl/CD: plug in your vinyl or CD players to the controller’s built-in soundcard and play your traditional vinyl and CD records using the Bypass/through mode (line-input).
- Digital Vinyl System: plug in your vinyl or CD players to the controller’s built-in soundcard and use the controller as a mixer or to launch effects, loops, … Just upgrade to MixVibes CROSS and get the control vinyl or CDs to enjoy these features.
2 stereo inputs: 2 x 2 RCA mono inputs, to bring external sources into your mix.
The U-MIX CONTROL PRO’s inputs are compatible with:
- PHONO-input devices (turntables)
- consumer LINE-input devices (MP3 players, etc)
- professional LINE-input devices (studio gear & CD players)
- boosted LINE-input devices (Pioneer CDJ players…)
1 microphone input
- 1/4" jack plug with volume knob and automatic talk-over function that reduces the volume of your song when you speak.
2 stereo outputs
- Master/Mix output (channels 1-2)
- 2 RCA stereo connectors for hi-fi & mixers
- Preview/Monitoring output (channels 3-4)
- 2 RCA stereo connectors for speakers & mixers
- 1/4" jack (6.35mm) and 1/8" jack (3.5mm) for headphones pre-listening with volume adjustment and cue/mix knob
Classic 2-channel design
- 1x professional long-life smooth cross fader with adjustable cross fader curve
- 2x volume sliders with PRO long-life line faders
- 2x 3-band equalizer with ‘Push2Kill’ rotary potentiometers (frequency kill integrated to EQ knobs)
- 2x gain rotary potentiometers
- 2x touch-sensitive jog wheels for precise scratch, pitch bend and seek/search in your song.
- 2x high resolution 14-bit pitch faders
- 1x push encoder knob for loop control
- 1x push encoder and 1 x rotary potentiometer for effect control
- 4x buttons for locators control (Locators 1-2-3 when select-LED is off, locators 4-5-6 when LED is on)
- Yellow, orange and red light feedback to match CROSS DJ software’s colours
- 1x rotary potentiometer for master control
- Library browsing section
- 1x push encoder for quick and easy music library browsing
- Load buttons for player A and B
- Cue/Mix control knob
- Headphones volume knob
- Microphone volume knob
- 3-position ‘on/off/talk-over’ microphone switch