Mix in perfect sync
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal
• Stable Sync: one-press, and the 2 tracks never go out of phase
• Progressive, manual pitch bend
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4, 8, 16, 32, 100%)
• Beatmatcher: parallel waveforms mode to visually check if your tracks are synced
• Accurate Beat-grid editing: make any track sync properly
• Quantize: hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat
• Smart-seek: Tap on the waveform to fast-forward & get a seamless jump.
• 2 turntables, full-fledged 3-band EQ mixer - with DJM EQ preset.
• Sampler: 12 sample banks + possibility to record your own samples.
• Mix Soundcloud: Explore, play and mix all SoundCloud.
• New Waveform view: scratch & see the music + set cue accurately.
• Separate Tabs: swipe to display different panels on each side.
Outstanding audio performance
• Best mix performance for an Android DJ app.
• Low latency: music reacts instantly to your actions.
• Extremely realistic scratch sound as on real turntables.
• 15 effects (Bi-filter, Low-pass, Hi-Pass, Delay, Echo, Phaser, Flanger, Cut, Crush, Bliss, Brake, Roll, etc.)
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone
• No load time when starting-up the app.
• Autogain: automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks.
Mix SoundCloud in Cross DJ
Explore, mix and play all SoundCloud directly in Cross DJ. Access your favorites, sets, stream and tracks within Cross DJ. The streamed tracks load as fast as locally-hosted tracks. Plus, they are analyzed only once: Cross DJ remembers the track meta-data (BPM, hotcues) of the SoundCloud tracks played previously. Best of all, no premium account is needed.
Pre-cue your tracks
Pre-listen the next track in your headphone and prepare your transition. All you need to do is to plug your audio split cable and turn on Split mono mode. To pre-listen the next track, go to the EQs tab and press the button to pre-cue your tracks.
Works also with external mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers. Watch video here.
Connect your Android device to the U-Mix Control-Pro, the Pioneer DDJ-WeGO2 and the Pioneer DDJ-SB: all Cross DJ controls are mapped. Browse, scratch, sync tracks, add effects… everything works at a very low latency. Watch the video: http://youtu.be/5ocke5GDg78
The U-Mix Control Pro mapping is the first step in showing that MIDI control on Android is now possible. More controllers are to come, so stay tuned!
Record your mix and export it to Mixcloud, directly from within the app. Cross DJ also exports the tracks names + timestamps and automatically publishes a smart tracklist. No extra-work to do, it’s all built in the app! Watch the video.