Mix SoundCloud in Cross DJ
Explore, mix and play all SoundCloud directly in Cross DJ. Access your favorites, sets, stream and tracks within Cross DJ. The streamed tracks load as fast as locally-hosted tracks. Plus, they are analyzed only once: Cross DJ remembers the track meta-data (BPM, hotcues) of the SoundCloud tracks played previously. Best of all, no premium account is needed.
Mix in perfect sync
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal.
• Stable Sync: one-press, and the 2 tracks never go out of phase.
• Progressive, manual pitch bend.
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4, 8, 16, 32, 100%).
• Accurate Beat-grid editing: make any track sync properly
• Parallel waveforms mode to visually check if your tracks are synced.
• New Quantize feature : hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat.
• Smart-seek: Tap on the waveform to fast-forward & get a seamless jump.
Outstanding audio performance
• Best mix performance for an Android DJ app.
• Low latency: music reacts instantly to your actions.
• Extremely realistic scratch sound as on real turntables.
• 15 effects (Bi-filter, Low-pass, Hi-Pass, Delay, Echo, Phaser, Flanger, Cut, Crush, Bliss, Brake, Roll, etc.)
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone
• No load time when starting-up the app.
• Autogain: automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks.
• 2 turntables, full-fledged 3-band EQ mixer - with DJM EQ preset.
• Sampler: 12 sample banks + possibility to record your own samples
• Large buttons, optimized for small screens.
• Crossfader with 3 modes: cut, autofade, normal.
• This music player is compatible with MP3s, AAC, FLAC and more.
• Multiple sorting options: Sort your library by title, artist, album, BPM or length.
• History pane: display previously mixed tracks
• Adjust the tempo by moving the turntable forward / backward.
• Large control pads: XY effect pad, 16 hot-cues pads.
• HQ live recording of your mixes.
• Display remaining time of your tracks.
• Optimized for mobile & tablet.
Pre-cue your tracks
Pre-listen the next track in your headphone and prepare your transition. All you need to do is to plug your audio split cable and turn on Split mono mode. To pre-listen the next track, go to the EQs tab and press the button to pre-cue your tracks.
Works also with external mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers. Watch video here.
Mixcloud Integration (NEW)
Record your mix and export it to Mixcloud, directly from within the app. Cross DJ also exports the tracks names + timestamps and automatically publishes a smart tracklist. No extra-work to do, it’s all built in the app! Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzKrExmY2Po
Connect your Android device to the U-Mix Control-Pro: all Cross DJ controls are mapped. Browse, scratch, sync tracks, add effects… everything works at a very low latency. Watch the video: http://youtu.be/5ocke5GDg78
The U-Mix Control Pro mapping is the first step in showing that MIDI control on Android is now possible. More controllers are to come, so stay tuned!
Waveform view & Separate tabs (NEW)
This all-new view allows for better music visualization, scratching on the waveforms and accurate cue-setting. On top of that, 2 options provide advanced users with new actions:
beatgrid editing directly on the waveform
zoom with a simple pinch
A and B decks eventually gained their independence. A simple swipe gesture displays a different panel on the left and on the right. Adjust the EQs on one side, while applying an effect on the left. This enables you to create stunning combos that were never possible before on Android.