Intuitive video sampler
Create intuitive audiovisual performances.
Remixvideo is the weapon of choice for creative video mixing and enhancing live performances with video playback.
With VST/AU and Ableton Link, it is the ideal add-on for performers wishing to integrate video into their existing setup.
Remixvideo 1.2 is currently in beta stage and adds Windows support. Register in our beta program to be one of the first to try it out before the world does.
MIX AUDIO & VIDEO LIVE
Play fully-synced samples automatically starting and stopping in time.
Link audio samples to video pads. Change BPM on the fly.
18 VIDEO FX & 7 MIXING MODES
Tweak your visuals with 18 video FX using the XY pad.
Try different ways to blend videos with 7 mixing modes.
PRO VIDEO CONTENT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Includes 72 video samples (in 404p, 720p & 1080p) & 36 linked HQ audio samples.
Take advantage of generators: lightweight & audio reactive videos.
MIDI SUPPORT & MIDI LEARNING
Use one of the natively supported MIDI controllers.
Quickly assign MIDI commands to any controller.
Real-time sample editing
Video editor: hue, contrast, brightness, saturation, key, position & scale. AV mixer: audio & video faders, bi-filter knobs, EQs, mute & solo
SUPPORTS ALL MAIN AV FORMATS & VIDEO CODECS
Import your own samples, just drag & drop files onto the grid.
Support all main AV formats (AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG…) & video codecs (h264, HAP, M-JPEG…).
VST/AU plug-in & Ableton Link
VST/AU: play as a plugin. Create, edit & record MIDI sequences in a DAW.
Ableton Link: play in sync on several devices running Link-enabled apps.
EASY VIDEO INPUT & OUTPUT
Live video input: play webcam or camera input onto a pad.
Display your performance on a secondary screen.
You can now instantly share your music to Youtube & Dailymotion. Just provide your login details in the app and click the “share” button when your performance is ready!
Remixvideo Mac comes as both a standalone app as well as a VST container, allowing you to integrate Remixvideo directly into your workflow using your favorite DAW.
Ableton Link is a technology that syncs the beat, phase and tempo of Ableton Live or any Link-enabled app over the same WiFi network.
Special introductory price: Remixvideo for Mac is available for
FULL FEATURE LIST
• Play fully-synced video samples.Link audio samples to video pads.
• Modular grid: up to 8×8 pads.
• 3 playmodes: loop, one-shot and gate.
• Audio editor: quantize, gain, mute audio.
• Video editor: hue, contrast, brightness, saturation, key, position & scale
COMPLETE VIDEO MIXING
• 18 video FX
• 7 mixing modes.
• Built-in mixer: audio & video faders, bi-filter knobs, EQs, mute & solo.
• Live BPM control: time stretch included.
• Touch Bar editing shortcuts on the new MacBook Pro.
• Auto-Pilot: automatically plays a sequence of pads.
• VST/AU plug-in.
• Ableton Link support.
• Syphon support: share video output with third-party software.
• 72 royalty-free professional video samples (available in 404p, 720p & 1080p).
• 36 royalty-free professional audio samples.
• Generators: includes 12 lightweight and audio reactive video samples.
• Overlays: includes 13 transparent background video samples.
VIDEO OUTPUT & EXPORT
• Direct output to a secondary screen for live performance.
• Picture control: video projection mapping & master video editor.
• Video ratio editor.
• Record your performance live in high-quality MP4 video.
• Share your recordings via YouTube and Dailymotion.
VIDEO INPUT & IMPORT
• Import your own video & audio samples onto the grid
• Import your own images and logos onto the grid (jpeg, png & bmp)
• Supports main AV formats & video codecs (avi, mjpeg, mov, mp4, mpeg…).
• Compatible audio formats: MP3, M4A, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, OGG, AAC, WMA
• Alpha layer: make a color transparent with chroma key or use HAP codecs.
• Live video input: play webcam or camera input onto a pad.
• 64-bit version.
• 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5.
• 4 GB RAM.
• MIDI Support: Novation Launchpad Mk2, Akai APC Mini & Livid Instrument Base 2.
• MIDI Learn: quickly assign MIDI commands to any controller.